Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New Technomate?

Don't worry about setting up the emus, i will go through that with you when you have the box.

Nano
 
Thanks, not sure how to do that but Nano is on my case so I should be O.K. But don,t go away will you!!
 
Thanks, I'll let you Know when I am ready I am looking forward to using a box that I don't have to fight with all the time, I will still have a go at the 800
take it apart, look for dry joints etc.. (it comes and goes) so there is a chance but just for the experience. also when ordering the box from W.o.S. i take it i get the Vix
setup rather than the TM setup?
 
Remove the ribbon between the main board and the card reader. That sometimes causes start up issues on the TM800 :D
 
Removed the ribbon but no difference still gets to 65% and remains there, I have tried the on/off button on start-up but the box just talks to itself 127.0.0.1 so I cant re-flash.
I now have the single set up to my motor coordinates and it is fine finding all sats available but can,t find a way into Cccam, it's set for 221 but that as far as i can get.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top