Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New TM-Nano 2T coming out...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cohibastevie
  • Start date Start date
C

Cohibastevie

Guest
As my previous post stated I was interested in getting the the TM-Nano OE

Just as I was about to pull the trigger I read that the TM Nano 2T was coming out:

http://******************.co.uk/blog2/tm-nano-2t/

There are specs on the technomate forum but it's basically a Nano with 2 tuners and a VFD display.

Looks like it will have the same small form factor as some newer boxes so could be a really competitively priced alternative to the solo 2 or TM-2T

I will watch this space...

Do you think Vix team will support it?

Tanks for reading.
 
Do you think Vix team will support it?

Tanks for reading.

We have no plans to support this receiver at the moment but will update if that changes.


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Looks like it will have the same small form factor as some newer boxes so could be a really competitively priced alternative to the solo 2 or TM-2T

You can't compare that to the VU+ Solo2, like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Mini.

Do you think Vix team will support it?

Not sure yet, we've not made a final decision.
 
You can't compare that to the VU+ Solo2, like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Mini.



Not sure yet, we've not made a final decision.

I wasnt referencing the specs just the small form factor.
 
The Solo2/Gigablue quad uses the 1.3 mhz CPU, the current range of TMs use the 405mhz cpu.
 
This looks set to be one of the cheapest dual tuner models on the market...

The icing on the cake would be a vix image.
 
I hope the site sponsor starts selling them, would rather see my money go to them.
 
as sicilian said we are still unsure at this moment in time.
 
This looks set to be one of the cheapest dual tuner models on the market...

The icing on the cake would be a vix image.

Cheap don't mean good, or in Technomate's case, not even usuable - my experience with them (dating back to the TM9100) is that they can't do what they promise - the 2T is no different - great potential but hopeless drivers.

Spoooooooo
 
Cheap don't mean good, or in Technomate's case, not even usuable - my experience with them (dating back to the TM9100) is that they can't do what they promise - the 2T is no different - great potential but hopeless drivers.

Spoooooooo

Your right cheap dosent always mean good, but in this case it does.

All info currently available (including the TM website according to specs) seems to suggest this is a TM-2T in a different box, if that's the case then the driver issues should not pose to be a problem. With that a vix image should hopefully not pose too much developmental issues and might be easily ported with the script adjusted.

Here's hoping, I think some people need to realise that there is an alternative market other than those out to buy a solo2, there's the implication of cost, support, reliability etc.

This box could potentially bridge a gap, again not that I am suggesting its an equivalent box to the solo2, but a very capable, sufficient and economically viable alternative.
 
This looks set to be one of the cheapest dual tuner models on the market...

The icing on the cake would be a vix image.

No Wrong. The Cheapest and the best Dual Tuner is the Legendary Vu+ DUO...from tomorrow be will less then This new stb with no support...

For more Information you have to ask the Sponsor of this forum.
 
No Wrong. The Cheapest and the best Dual Tuner is the Legendary Vu+ DUO...from tomorrow be will less then This new stb with no support...

For more Information you have to ask the Sponsor of this forum.

If you read what I said and I quote...

"This looks set to be ONE of the cheapest dual tuner models on the market..."

How is that statement wrong?

I did not say it was THE cheapest.
 
If you read what I said and I quote...

"This looks set to be ONE of the cheapest dual tuner models on the market..."

How is that statement wrong?

I did not say it was THE cheapest.

If we talk for now, that STB do not exist in reality ! ( just some one got panic from DUO price is been send to dealers by email 3 days ago and they come with Phantom Stb and Phantom website .) Because is no news in Official TM website.!

SHORT WORDS That stb is not in market yet.

That's one i say Wrong !

Even if we talk for future price if will be any ready, again still DUO is more cheap 199 Pound.
For more info ask Sponsor.
Please i do not need argue anymore..
Have e nice day or night..

if you talk when be ready in market again can not be ,because i says is DUO.
 
Yes true...


In this Post was the OFFICIAL advert for Vu + DUO from the VU PLUS I do not know why been take off ?


Yes i say YES True,but mean VU+ DUO is NOW 199 POUND deliver that's the cheapens...Some one can even clean out ..But the sponsor here is Authorized dealer no idea why is been delete ? CAN Moderator who delete let me know ?

When delete some thing can gave reason too !?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top