M
MR51CUK
Guest
Hi all,
I've just bought a VU Solo 2 and have some questions.
I've currently got sky at home and in a second room have a magic eye to be able to watch the same programme in another room. I was wondering can his still be used? I know it can't be plugged into the back of the box as it doesn't have an RF out socket. Can I buy anything to convert another socket to accept the magic eye or is something else on the market that will let me watch it in another room?
My 2nd question is, I've read that you can download an app to control your VU box (this would help with the magic eye) but I didn't realise the box had wifi in it. Does it and if not do I need a dongle and what would people recommend?
Thanks in advance.
Simon
I've just bought a VU Solo 2 and have some questions.
I've currently got sky at home and in a second room have a magic eye to be able to watch the same programme in another room. I was wondering can his still be used? I know it can't be plugged into the back of the box as it doesn't have an RF out socket. Can I buy anything to convert another socket to accept the magic eye or is something else on the market that will let me watch it in another room?
My 2nd question is, I've read that you can download an app to control your VU box (this would help with the magic eye) but I didn't realise the box had wifi in it. Does it and if not do I need a dongle and what would people recommend?
Thanks in advance.
Simon
