Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] New Universal LNB less channels

attewell

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi have updated my LNB and now getting less channels

I put on a GT-sat universal UNB & New holder.. I didn't move dish.. not sure if I need to. I was getting SNR 14.2db, now 10.5db
But now I am getting 100 less channels.

My old settings were
- user defined
- LOF/L 10750
- LOF/H 10750
- threshold 10750
- Voltage Mode Polorization
- increased voltage no
- tone mode off
- diseqc none

The new settings I tried was
- Universal LNB
- Voltage Mode Polorization
- increased voltage no
- tone mode band
- diseqc none

My satellite is Horizontal, I could change voltage mode to 18, but that won't make any difference??

So do I simply need to re-align my dish? or are there some settings wrong?
 
Last edited:
Did you adjust the skew of the LNB? Twisting the LNB in its holder by a SMALL amount.

If you are running a Enigma receiver download the Enigma Signal Meter App for your smart phone.
This acts as a remote control for your box when you are up the ladder adjusting the Dish or LNB
The App will show on your phone, and in real time, the box's signal screen - the one that shows the SNR and AGC. As you adjust the LNB or dish you will see the changes in SNR and/or AGC. Use the App to also change the transponder(TV channel) to see what is happening across the range.
 
Thanks, I moved LNB forward in holder and twisted, my focal point was wrong.. and now getting all channels.. and SNR is back to 13.5, and getting all channels
 
Last edited:
No body’s is perfect lol:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top