1
123456780
Guest
Loving the update, very nice. 
Can I ask what HbbTV is on the info bar?
Thanks.
Can I ask what HbbTV is on the info bar?
Thanks.
Yeah I know that is usual way.ECM is there where you activate the 2nd infobar i.e press the OK button twice and it will show up.
Loving the update, very nice.
Can I ask what HbbTV is on the info bar?
Thanks.
http://www.hbbtv.org/
yes you can
Hiya, Where can I find the XML file for the timers? Just want to FTP in, back them up and replace when refreshed.
Brilliant! It works! I've attached my skin_user.xml if anyone wants to try it. Put in /etc/enigma2.
I have the Uno, not Duo, but I don't think that would make a difference.
Many thanks to all who put in all the hours/days/weeks in putting this great image together. Well done to you all.
One question. The new feature on infobar: HbbTV, I notice when I tune to european tv channels that have this feature the HbbTV is highlighed in green informing me that HbbTV is available on the tuned channel. How do i access the HbbTV. Is a plugin required?
The VU's do not yet support HbbTV. This function will probably soon be added.One question. The new feature on infobar: HbbTV, I notice when I tune to european tv channels that have this feature the HbbTV is highlighed in green informing me that HbbTV is available on the tuned channel. How do i access the HbbTV. Is a plugin required?
Just wanted to find out how do i maually backup my config files and timers/auto timers files?do i save them to my pc or on my box.If i flash the new image do i lose all the settings etc.
Looking forward to installing this on my duo hopefully this weekend.
Just one question though...has the issue with the ram filling up and causing the box to run slowly/crash been resolved?
I saw a thread on here somewhere that had info on how to solve the problem but I can't seem to find it. Would be grateful if someone could link me.