Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] New VIX Image Vu+ Ultimo Version 2.4 15/05/2012 - DISCUSSION ONLY -

try;

Code:
opkg info "*netcaster*"

if you have removed any previously installed file info from opkg feeds, you can give the error when trying to update.
 
Last edited:
Since I've upgraded to 2.4 build 213 I keep getting the 'Upgrade available' icon blinking in the OSD and the LCD. When I go to Setup - Software Update it says 1 Package available to be installed. I perform the upgrade, reboot and after 5 minutes, the blinking icons reappears.

View attachment 18408View attachment 18409View attachment 18410

I had this problem on my Ultimo a few weeks ago. In the end I had to do a reinstall to stop it from keep telling me there were updates when there wasn't any.
 
Hi,
it must be opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-netcaster

ciao
 
I am not sure where to post a bug report, so I will write it here.

I have the this image on vu ultimo (latest build). I have found that after a few days of use, there is a problem with the sound. The sounds is really bad - bit like a cheap radio. I have to reboot the box to make the problem go away.

This only happens when watching though a SCART connection - when I am recording to an external dvd recorder. (although HDMI is enabled). Downmix is enabled in the audio menu. Sometimes, the problem can be resolved by switching downmix off and back on again. But, the problem always comes back after a while.

Please can this bug be fixed?

Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top