I have to say that in general this release has been a delight to install.
However, both on the initial release and now with 234, I have woken up to basically a "dead" box after putting it into standby the night before.
This morning it had the correct date and the time at 4.18, which may be significant as I guess it has just updated the Xepg (scheduled for 4.00).
There are no logs.
Neither remote or pushing buttons on the box do anything.
Any ideas?
However, both on the initial release and now with 234, I have woken up to basically a "dead" box after putting it into standby the night before.
This morning it had the correct date and the time at 4.18, which may be significant as I guess it has just updated the Xepg (scheduled for 4.00).
There are no logs.
Neither remote or pushing buttons on the box do anything.
Any ideas?
