Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] New ViX Team ET 9x00 OE3.0 Release Discussion

I use the latest VIX image 3.0 Build 378 on my XTrend ET9000
My et9000 crashes when I go into IPK-Installer and press the yellow button "Extra IPK`s" :confused:
Is there a way to get a good ipk repository to the VIX Image?
You know - one where I can install more plugins without the need to install it manually through FTP,...

GreeT`s Erich

There is a selection of tested and working plugins available via the plugin feeds.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
thanks for the answer - but where is this folder located?
And anyway I would suggest to check if this folder exists to avoid the crash - like I have it :cool:

I get more plugins now - because I set to untested.

Does anybody know what the "-po", "-src" means after a plugin name
src may mean "source"?

Is it possible to add another repository to get also things installed the World-of-Satelite is not supporting :confused:

GreeT`s Erich
 
It's a local folder: you're supposed to know where you located your ipk's :confused:

.po are the translation files (if you want to help translating,
.src are the source files, for if you want to do your own development.
 
It's a local folder: you're supposed to know where you located your ipk's
Where can I configure the location of this special folder :rolleyes:
I don`t get it - after a new installation (flashing from USB) the ET9000 crashes when I press the yellow button "Extra IPK`s"
normal I use the "tmp" folder for installing plugins offline

Thanks very much for the explanation of the files - I didn`t find this on the web.

For all others who are searching for a way to install some special plugins - use "TS Pannel" thats cool :)

Gree`t Erich
 
the special folder, is simply a folder on your comp, or unit where you would save your ipks too, the folder name would be "extra_ipk"
 
I've a folder named 'local plugins' on an USB-stick. In it I have some plugins I want to install. Via backupmanager --> Menu --> extra plugins I navigate to that folder an click on the button. Now on a settings restore plugins from that location will also be installed, provided they were installed at the time of making the backup.
Seems to work fine on my boxes.

The location can be any location, provided the location is available at boot time. So a (internal) HDD and a stick will be fine.
 
Hi all, first post of some problems I experience with the otherwise excellent Vix image, so be gentle if I'm asking about some thing(s) that was already discussed...
- ET9000, build 394
- I loaded a large amount (100+gB) of MP3's on the HD. If I try to play one with the mediaplayer, nothing plays and the system hangs after a few seconds (endless spinning logo, no response to keys, have to switch box off with the switch on the back). Merlin media player plays the MP3's just fine but I don't like that interface very much.
- Sometimes the box completely stops reacting to the remote; sometimes the buttons on the front of the box still work, sometimes switching on and off is the only cure. Sometimes the box starts reacting again after a little while.
- OpenwebIF cannot be used to start MP3 playback on the box, can only download and play on a PC. Or at least I can't find how to.
- OpenwebIF cannot switch to some audio-streams from the Web; choosing the same stream with the remote works without problem.

Thanks for any help or tips you can offer.

Best regards,
Maarten
 
Hi all,

could please someone tell me where i find in this image the start script for cccam?
 
Hi all, am I posing my questions in the wrong forum/to the wrong people? Have they been asked before? I did search but to no avail... Mods, pls let me know if I'm doing something wrong here or there just is no answer to my questions (which I doubt...). Thanks, Maarten


Hi all, first post of some problems I experience with the otherwise excellent Vix image, so be gentle if I'm asking about some thing(s) that was already discussed...
- ET9000, build 394
- I loaded a large amount (100+gB) of MP3's on the HD. If I try to play one with the mediaplayer, nothing plays and the system hangs after a few seconds (endless spinning logo, no response to keys, have to switch box off with the switch on the back). Merlin media player plays the MP3's just fine but I don't like that interface very much.
- Sometimes the box completely stops reacting to the remote; sometimes the buttons on the front of the box still work, sometimes switching on and off is the only cure. Sometimes the box starts reacting again after a little while.
- OpenwebIF cannot be used to start MP3 playback on the box, can only download and play on a PC. Or at least I can't find how to.
- OpenwebIF cannot switch to some audio-streams from the Web; choosing the same stream with the remote works without problem.

Thanks for any help or tips you can offer.

Best regards,
Maarten
 
hi all, if someone can guide,i want to use autoresolution with it.thx:thumbsup:
 
Hi there ...

is there a "working plugin list" for the et9000 with OpenVIX OE3.0 ?

This Plugins are working on my et9000 with the VIX 2.4 Image:

- FritzCall
- SatAngel K*yUpda*er
- EPG Refresh
- Autotimer Plugin
- LCD4Luinx
- Dream*ox Explorer
- OpenAirPlayer
- ...

Thanks for a little help ... Greetings No.Trace !!!
 
Hi ...

ups ... i just forget some plugins ;)

- Cutlist Editor
- Execute Cuts

CU No.Trace ...
 
pressing filelist or playlist on
3.0 build 534 crashes and reboots box
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0035[1].webp
    IMG_0035[1].webp
    332.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
working fine here on my ultimo on build 534.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top