M
mathiaskt
Guest
I changed the skin and that fixed the issue - thanks again for your help.
Which software were you using to ftp it?
If /tmp is not working try going through /var/volatile/tmp
hit a problem ,i flashed back to team red image ,used the old bootloader for this ,then i decided to flash back to the new vix image ,used the new bootloader for this ,when i try to load the vix image at start i get 'boot usb ' but no conf 'comes up then it just carries on loading the old team red image ,bit lost now anyone know whats wrong .![]()
Hi,
first thanks for this wonderful image for the gigable se.
I've found one bug. Switching between radio and tv don't work. If i press the button TV/RAD only the channel list are opens.
I use the standard ViX-skin without any changes. Also after a clean flash it don't works.
Thanks...
Just installed this (build 268) yesterday. So far so good - working without a hitch so thanks to all involved. Going to try the remotestream plugin today - I understand it may not be supported (or at least not tested) so I'll see how I get on.