ah, I'd guess a reflash is required so.
Do it without restoring plugins & you should be fine.
Cheers, worked a treat.
ah, I'd guess a reflash is required so.
Do it without restoring plugins & you should be fine.
Can you please elaborate a bit more on the 'crashlogs' please?
What I've got in my folder /home/root/logs is this:
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358665778.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358691305.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358700780.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358798837.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358804110.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358804213.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358804390.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358892329.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358892610.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943149.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943250.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943335.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943421.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943522.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943640.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358943748.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358946364.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358959158.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358964887.log
/home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_1358965006.log
Many thanks.
Mike
Skins are supposed to be 'poor'; they are there to provide info, not to attract attention by cosmetic gimmicks......., the current skins are poor very poor, ....
Thanks vix tem BUT Do you think it is time to move on 32 bit HI coulor now and may be you should have more skins avalible or open a tread for those whose are graphic designers would may be help you, the current skins are poor very poor, this is one thing that I dont like about vix other than that it is very stable.
Thanks vix tem BUT Do you think it is time to move on 32 bit HI coulor now and may be you should have more skins avalible or open a tread for those whose are graphic designers would may be help you, the current skins are poor very poor, this is one thing that I dont like about vix other than that it is very stable.
Please make your own thread if you have a problem; this thread is certainly not suitable nor meant for that.I have an official Viaccess card but it does not open in my 'new' tm-twin-oe. I have tried it in the card reader, as well as in the two CI slots.
What is the problem here and how can I fix it?
Please make your own thread if you have a problem; this thread is certainly not suitable nor meant for that.
With regards to the announcement below, has anyone manged to get the TM-Twin to install ipks from USB. I tried it previously but with another ext filesytem drive and thought that there was a clash. I have tried it now on build 626 with a single USB fat 32 and it does not seem to work. If I select Extra Ipks, I get a Change Location box saying to set an extra location in Backup Manager. In backup Manager, I press menu, and then the blue button says choose local ipks folder. I navigate to location and then press save and exit from the menus and go back to ipk installer still empty and have to press teh extra ipk button. The list is then populated. However, installing fails as it says "no such file or directory". And then a stalled crash after saying no to restarting gui, spinning vix, but TV still working in the background. Darn, debug logs not enabled!
IMO, the ipk installer should scan the root of a USB drive for any ipks just as it does the tmp directory. The "choose local ipk folder" should be in main "ipk installer" menu rather than in "backup manager" sub menu. Also, is it possible that when one selects this, one can install as part of the navigation process. Perhaps "install from other locations" would be a better description if this is adopted. I am not asking for dispensing of defining a folder to scan. Hope that makes sense.
EDIT: plugging in USB with the ipks on root behaved as in post 2 of the thread I linked to. Still do not show in ipk installer menu.