Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Drivers .Not when I have to power off tv every time I boot box.is it a technomate fault or image feature ...
Drivers .Not when I have to power off tv every time I boot box.is it a technomate fault or image feature ...
Thanks for reporting: I confirm the issue and we're looking into it.
Could you post the plugin please?Hi there,
I'm using an IPTV plugin and it is failing with this message:
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 499, in doTimerHide AttributeError: 'nKTVPlayer' object has no attribute 'pvrStateDialog'
I've managed to decompile InfoBarGenerics.pyo file and find that there is no declaration for pvrStateDialog attribute in InfoBarShowHide class.
I'm not sure how it should be declared (just started Enigma programming), but I've fixed it by removing this attribute from InfoBarShowHide class...
Thanks for reporting: I confirm the issue and we're looking into it.
Hi,
Please can you look into the log file I sent. For some reason my box is restarting when I press Menu > Plugins.
My ref number is:1354918264.73
Sorry if I have put this request in the wrong section. Cheers
No issue here using Menu -> Plugins on the Twin, build 502, however I've never had any issues with this screen.
Maybe try a fresh flash without restoring any plugins?
Latest downloadable build on
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=TM-Twin-OE/
Then online update to latest build.
No need to flash a bootloader if you are on a recent image & no harm in learning how to flash a fresh build as it will be required every now & again if you want to use the latest features, updates, bug-fixes...
It's a pretty simple procedure & same as flashing the bootloader if you need to.