Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i suspected.




no, the unstable message refers to the image updates not the plugin feeds, although setting the image as unstable also sets the plugin feeds to the same state, the plugins them selves remain unaffected and can not be corrupted by the feeds being set as unstable.

if you have crash logs from these events please upload them or send them to us via the logs manager on the receiver.

Hey Pheonix
i'll upload the crash logs later, just off to work. the unstable downloads is set to off but I get this message when i press the green button from the plugin screen, seems a bit odd as I've never had this before. I'll check later.

Many thanks
 
Hey Pheonix
i'll upload the crash logs later, just off to work. the unstable downloads is set to off but I get this message when i press the green button from the plugin screen, seems a bit odd as I've never had this before. I'll check later.

Many thanks

all of the feeds for the image and plugins are tied together so when we set the image as unstable every thing gets the same status, there is nothing we can really do about this, as i said though even when the feeds status is showing as unstable the plugins them selves are fine to download and use.
 
I hope this is the right thread for this:

I can't get the satangels plugin working on OE3.0. I get an error and it does not show up in the plugin list after I tried to install it.

The ipk i am using is called satangels-updater-vuplus_1.4-20110822-r0_mipsel.

It works fine on Vix 2.3

I got this working after with a different version of satangels. Google "satangels OE 2.0" and it's easy enough to get from there.
 
Problem solved.
 
Last edited:
Tuning problems in OpenViX 3.0.264
Tried the first 204-edition, but got a strange tuning problem and reverted to the v. 2.4. Now I've flashed the latest OpenViX 3.0.264, but ran into the same problem again:
Sometimes a random channel can't be tuned, but reports "tuning error". No recordings or timeshifts are active. A reboot seems to fix the issue, bit it does occur randomly after a while. Have tried changing tuner priority and tuner preference to no avail.
I'm using Intelsat/Thor Ku at 0.8W (Canal Digital DK) with SNR at 90-95%. It's a clean slate installation, nothing restored, all standard and new channel search done.
Anyone seen this issue, or know what's going on?
 
Hi Guys,

Im having a strange problem with the DUO which is an original first version, when attempting to switch Cccam.cfg file the box crashes then restarts and the Cccam.cfg file is then missing from the etc directory all the other Cccams are there, if I ftp it back over it will work until I want to switch the Cccam file then it crashes, Im running Ccam 2.3.0 which has been downloaded from the VIX CAM link. It also started doing it on vix 2.4 so I updated to Vix 3.0 in the hope it would cure the problem but hasn't.

Any ideas as to what could be the cause ?


Thanks.
 
Dont forget after you ftp the cccam.cfg to do an enigma restart i had a similar problem and a restart sorted it for me.
 
Dont forget after you ftp the cccam.cfg to do an enigma restart i had a similar problem and a restart sorted it for me.

Done multiple restarts of box and enigma.

Did you install the CCcam version we advise for ViX?
Also: I hope you didn't install CCcam-info?

Yes, downloaded version 2.3.0 from the VIXCAMs link just ftp the file to the box and run install from menu then ftp'd my CCcam.cfg and CCcam_0.cfg throught to CCcam_5.cfg files to \ETC\ directory do a enigma restart.

Not sure on CCcam-info never saw an option to install or uninstall.

This Started happening on VIX 2.4 after a online update with no other changes, so I updated to Vix 3.0 plus all the online updates hoping that it would go away.

What is the possibility that there is something wrong with the box as my UNO is running exactly the same version all be it for UNO with no problems at all :confused:

Trying a fresh install at the moment, will do all the updates before installing any packages and then see how it goes and report back.
 
Just wanted to make sure you didn't install CCcam-Info, as a version of that is embedded.
What if you use just one configuration file? That's what I do, and I never have any problem with CCcam.
 
Just wanted to make sure you didn't install CCcam-Info, as a version of that is embedded.
What if you use just one configuration file? That's what I do, and I never have any problem with CCcam.

If I never change the Config file it works fine, the problem being I do need to change the config from time to time ;) and that causes the crash :(

It worked faultless for a very long time always on a Vix Image as I find them the best and easiest to use just want to get my head around what is causing the issue. If it was just for me then I would just FTP a new config when needed but try explaining how to do that to a woman when your not home :D
 
Done a complete fresh install and update before installing any packages then installed CCcam 2.3.0 as usual and it all appears to be working again :D will see how it goes over the next couple of days and report back if the problem happens again.

Thanks for the help :thumbsup:
 
AP2 I had exactly the same problem ages ago, it seems CCcam_5.cfg is the culprit. I read somewhere that anything over CCcam_4.cfg makes the softcam unstable, and ever since I removed 5, it hasn't crashed once.

P.S. any news on the next stable update?
 
So new level releaed today 268 is not stable?

We set all releases now as unstable as a precaution. It is then up to the user wether or not they want to update.


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
 
Very politically put.. :)

No it's not politically motivated at all. We set all updates as unstable until we're confident otherwise.

This process used to take us many weeks to months but our users wanted updates as and when they were created, hence the system we now have in use today, allowing those users who wished access to the updates as and when they were created.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top