Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'd still take it out & also try the advise you were given.
 
If its green flashing icon it is, but if your worried turn of unstable updates.

Everything is stable until the bug is found
 
Is268 the latest stable build

technically they are all stable until some one finds a bug. but we set them all to unstable as a precaution. 275 is the latest build.
 
Oops double post sry:)I'm still on original vix3.0 and don't have any probs,if there's no advantage to upgrade to 275 I'll stay with what I got I spos
 
Tried the latest upgrade today (282?), but it stranded during the reboot. Vu+ in the display, and the blue picture on the TV. The spinning vix looped for about 5-10 times, before the blue picture was stuck on the screen. No response to the remote, so I had to power off/on, and load my latest backup from USB, which is 249.
 
Tried the latest upgrade today (282?), but it stranded during the reboot. Vu+ in the display, and the blue picture on the TV. The spinning vix looped for about 5-10 times, before the blue picture was stuck on the screen. No response to the remote, so I had to power off/on, and load my latest backup from USB, which is 249.

There was a problem with the 282 build image, for now stay with a older version until the new build with the fix is released.
 
sometimes it would be best to just wait for the update icon to go green just to be on the safe side :-p unless you dont mind reflashing and restoring lol

I don't mind at all... It's a hobby, so I'm prepared to use some time on it. :) When I see something wrong, I just think it's best to let you guys know, so maybe it can be fixed, and of course to let other users of the same image know of any problems that might be present.
 
I don't mind at all... It's a hobby, so I'm prepared to use some time on it. :) When I see something wrong, I just think it's best to let you guys know, so maybe it can be fixed, and of course to let other users of the same image know of any problems that might be present.

and we thank you for that.
 
Pity I didn't bother to read this before I updated and got stuck at starting....
Oh well, gives me something to do I suppose ;)
 
Pity I didn't bother to read this before I updated and got stuck at starting....
Oh well, gives me something to do I suppose ;)

Thats also the reason why we INSIST on you creating backups prior to updating, so much in fact that we build that option directly into the image to create a full image / settings backup before updating the image.
 
Thats also the reason why we INSIST on you creating backups prior to updating, so much in fact that we build that option directly into the image to create a full image / settings backup before updating the image.

Just realised this, what a great feature :)
Reflashed image and it found the back up of my settings automatically and asked if I wanted to restore them, which I did.
All back up and running within 5 minutes, fantastic :)
I can go back to sleep again now
 
I've not been able to download images from Image Manager for while now, since V3.0 I think. When I pick the image that I want to download and press green I get this message pop up on screen but it does download an empty folder. I'm not sure what's wrong as it used to work fine on V2.4, any ideas?

screenshot.webp

Many thanks
micscave
 
Hi everyone. I just had a question regarding maximum hard drive size with 3.0.268. I have a 2TB drive and after flashing, rescanning and not using any backups, I couldn't find the drive. media/hdd kept on giving a size of 4GB which was the attached usb stick. Couldn't find any sign of the recorded programs, so freaked out and reverted to 2.4, after which all recordings were still there. Now having some other issues with 2.4, so third time trying to reflash and fix. Any help appreciated.
 
If you unplug the USB stick & reboot on a 3.x build, does the HDD mount as expected?
 
I think I tried that. Just managed to fix probs with 2.4 and done a fresh backup. Other half gone to bed so gonna give the 3 build another go. Will try that solution and post. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top