Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just bumping my post from a couple of days ago, i hope no one minds. I'd love to download build 268 but I keep getting the problem outlined above. anyone any ideas?

you can download them from here
Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/
 
Thanks for that Rob, I've got it now. So this not being able to download from the server on my duo isn't just mine then?

No it's a bug that appears to be throughout all Boxes and as rob said were currently looking into it.
so thanks to every one who has pointed it out.
 
Tried the latest upgrade today (282?), but it stranded during the reboot. Vu+ in the display, and the blue picture on the TV. The spinning vix looped for about 5-10 times, before the blue picture was stuck on the screen. No response to the remote, so I had to power off/on, and load my latest backup from USB, which is 249.

Guess you already know, but anyhow... Trying 294 today gave me the same result as 282 did. (Upgrading from 249)
 
Guess you already know, but anyhow... Trying 294 today gave me the same result as 282 did. (Upgrading from 249)

any chance you can provide a bootlog for this ? from my understanding a fresh flash directly to 294 is working fine, not sure about a online update though as i'm at work and unable to test.
 
Where can i find a bootlog? Never had to, so... :confused: Let me know, and I'll upload it. :thumbsup:
 
any chance you can provide a bootlog for this ? from my understanding a fresh flash directly to 294 is working fine, not sure about a online update though as i'm at work and unable to test.

Iv been putting upgrading but I will try online update and post logs as I have done previously. On side not where can you download .294 to do fresh install?

Cant upgrade at the moment feeds are currently down.
 
Iv been putting upgrading but I will try online update and post logs as I have done previously. On side not where can you download .294 to do fresh install?

Cant upgrade at the moment feeds are currently down.

pheonix has posted in post 401 or look at top of the page says vix support centre then go to openvix downloads
 
Where can i find a bootlog? Never had to, so... :confused: Let me know, and I'll upload it. :thumbsup:

a bootlog is optained via a putty session with a RS232 null modem cable at time of bootup.


Iv been putting upgrading but I will try online update and post logs as I have done previously. On side not where can you download .294 to do fresh install?

Cant upgrade at the moment feeds are currently down.


i have updated all of my boxes today via a online update from build 275 without fault. so you should be good to go.
 
Sorry, then I can't provide you with a bootlog. I've got no such cable, and I'm not that familiar with putty either.
 
i have updated all of my boxes today via a online update from build 275 without fault. so you should be good to go.

I am on .268 tried online update but get message saying feeds are down and tried
Code:
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

Code:
Welcome to OpenViX for vuduo
openvix 3.0 vuduo


vuduo login: root
root@vuduo:~# init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/mips32el/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62734189/feed/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62734189/feed/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/lists/ocram-picons.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/all/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/mips32el/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
root@vuduo:~#
 
Why cant i update or enable samba? "sorry feeds are down for maintenance..."
I just updated to the new vix image

thank you
 
Why cant i update or enable samba? "sorry feeds are down for maintenance..."
I just updated to the new vix image

thank you

enable " allow unstable ( untested ) updates ".

menu> setup> system> software update.
 
Is it possible to download the beta file without doing online update? I dont mind flashing by usb
 
when are the feeds back up im new to the box and obv image so i thought it was me untill i came here :confused::confused::confused:

aslo are there any easy to follow tut on how to upload clines into the box as this is also doing my head in lol it be going out the window in a bit lol :mad::mad::mad:
 
there is a known problem with the feeds for the Duo only. this is being looked into now and were hopeful to fix it soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top