Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build 507 have an issue with cleaninstall on my VuDuo. The setupwizard crashed on networksetup. Install without wizard is ok, but after some reboots is the VIX-plugin faulty.
Install over build204 via onlineupdate is ok. :confused:
 
Hi,

the softcams are started in the order you define in the softcam manager. So deselect all autostart check marks and then select oscam first and then cccam. I use this combination since the start of ViX 3.x

ciao

Great, thanks, works like a charm !!!

Thanks again for your reply, Tom :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (4 thumbs up, 2 from me, 2 from my wife)
 
Solved! The downloaded file was buggy.

??? not sure what you mean?
We do have an issue on the network screen in FIW on build 507.
It's been reported & should be sorted soon, thanks for bringing it up here.
 
??? not sure what you mean?
We do have an issue on the network screen in FIW on build 507.

My downloaded file was apparently damaged. The Wizardproblem persists, but after any reboots now no more issue with VIX-plugin in the menu.

Now i have found next problem. :cool: I cant deleate extensions xmltv-importer and xmltv-importer-rytec. When i do this then missing swapfile, swapfilemanager and "VIX" in setupmenu. :confused:
xmltv_importer is probably relevant to the system? but why? crossepg I can delete without problems, although this is listed in systemplugins.
 
why would you want to delete parts of the image?
 
Most of the pre included plugins in the ViX image have been specifically adapted for and worked into the image in such a way that removing them can cause problems.
 
Can you plugins that are absolutely necessary for the operation not protect for uninstall or hide in the plugin manager?
 
Can you plugins that are absolutely necessary for the operation not protect for uninstall or hide in the plugin manager?

all of the default plugins in the image are essential to the operation of the image also as pointed out they are not just plugins but they have in almost all cases been specifically updated and adapted for the vix image.
 
Hello,

now my Duo is updatet to build 514.

HbbTV on german channel "ZDF" now play the videos. THX :thumbsup:
On the Channel PRO7 and SAT1 Videos want beginn to play ones after blendout/blendin the HbbTV Plugin.
 
i have been having a few issues in trying to get either minidlna or ushare to work,
also trying to install addon dlna client/browser just crashes with "cannot allocate memory"
If i try and install oscam and look under setting i get same crash/error

minidlna i had to edit the config to enter in the eth0 interface, started the process but could not see it from my smart tv
Ushare will not start from the vix start application , i have to telent into the vix and run it manually ie. ushare
again i can not see this from my smart tv although i can see my pc acting as a dlna server

The only way i can seem to get oscam+ccam working is by manuall installing TPANEL, if i try without this i get the above crash "cannot allocate memory"

I have the crash logs but not sure who to email them to for examination..

Any help advise appreciated....
 
Ok many thanks

Is here a help guide on setting the minidlna and ushare up ??
 
Great image, but the clock is wrong. When clock show 3 the real time is 4. I think there,s must be something about summertime/wintertime but I couldn,t find any solution about this problem. Hope somebody can give me a hint how I could fix this.
 
Menu > Set Up > System > Time Setting..

Just toggle left and right in the options.. to choose your time zone..

That should sort it..
 
Strange problem here. I have the 539 build I think which was released on 24/12/12. I've noticed that pressing ok twice no longer pulls up the information about the current event. How do I get it back is the function I use the most. Thank you
 
Strange problem here. I have the 539 build I think which was released on 24/12/12. I've noticed that pressing ok twice no longer pulls up the information about the current event. How do I get it back is the function I use the most. Thank you

you need to reactivate the second info bar, although i'm currently at work and cant quite remember the exact path to do so.
 
Great stuff. I've been using VIX images for years now, but this is the best ever. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top