Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
changed the img. same problem. had to reset my router to defaults, lost half a day trying to figure it out. lost the img too... and i didn't had any backups...
 
Build 249 installation now successfull and everything is working well.
Thank you for the ecxellent work!
 
Mgcamd still freezes. Works well but overnight freezes and needs a manual restart. All others behave in same way as well, this never happened in 2.4.
 
what about DVB-T support? Any implementation?
Do you think I can manually install the A867 as I did in this post:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?18474-Dvbt-stick/page3

Welcome to OpenViX for vuduo
openvix 3.0 vuduo

vuduo login: root
root@vuduo:~# opkg list 'kernel-module-dvb-usb*'
kernel-module-dvb-usb-a800 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-a800 kernel module; AVerMedia AverTV DVB-T USB 2.0 (A800)
kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-a867 kernel module; AVerMedia A867
kernel-module-dvb-usb-af9005 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-af9005 kernel module; Driver for Afatech 9005 DVB-T USB1.1 stick kernel-module-dvb-usb-af9005-remote - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-af9005-remote kernel module; Standard remote control decoder for
kernel-module-dvb-usb-af9015 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-af9015 kernel module; Driver for Afatech AF9015 DVB-T
kernel-module-dvb-usb-af9035 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-af9035 kernel module; Afatech AF9035 driver
kernel-module-dvb-usb-anysee - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-anysee kernel module; Driver Anysee E30 DVB-C & DVB-T USB2.0
kernel-module-dvb-usb-au6610 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-au6610 kernel module; Driver for Alcor Micro AU6610 DVB-T USB2.0
kernel-module-dvb-usb-az6027 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-az6027 kernel module; Driver for AZUREWAVE DVB-S/S2 USB2.0
kernel-module-dvb-usb-ce6230 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-ce6230 kernel module; Driver for Intel CE6230 DVB-T USB2.0
kernel-module-dvb-usb-cinergyt2 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-cinergyt2 kernel module; Terratec Cinergy T2 DVB-T driver
kernel-module-dvb-usb-cxusb - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-cxusb kernel module; Driver for Conexant USB2.0 hybrid reference
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dib0700 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dib0700 kernel module; Driver for devices based on DiBcom DiB0700
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dibusb-common - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dibusb-common kernel module
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dibusb-mb - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dibusb-mb kernel module; Driver for DiBcom USB DVB-T devices
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dibusb-mc - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dibusb-mc kernel module; Driver for DiBcom USB2.0 DVB-T
kernel-module-dvb-usb-digitv - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-digitv kernel module; Driver for Nebula Electronics uDigiTV DVB-T
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dtt200u - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dtt200u kernel module; Driver for the
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dtv5100 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dtv5100 kernel module; AME DTV-5100 USB2.0 DVB-T
kernel-module-dvb-usb-dw2102 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-dw2102 kernel module; Driver for DVBWorld DVB-S 2101, 2102,
kernel-module-dvb-usb-ec168 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-ec168 kernel module; E3C EC168 DVB-T USB2.0 driver
kernel-module-dvb-usb-friio - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-friio kernel module; Driver for Friio ISDB-T USB2.0 Receiver
kernel-module-dvb-usb-gl861 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-gl861 kernel module; Driver MSI Mega Sky 580 DVB-T USB2.0 / GL861
kernel-module-dvb-usb-gp8psk - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-gp8psk kernel module; Driver for Genpix DVB-S
kernel-module-dvb-usb-it9135 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-it9135 kernel module; Driver for devices based on ITEtech IT9135
kernel-module-dvb-usb-lmedm04 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-lmedm04 kernel module; LME2510(C) DVB-S USB2.0
kernel-module-dvb-usb-m920x - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-m920x kernel module; DVB Driver for ULI M920x
kernel-module-dvb-usb-nova-t-usb2 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-nova-t-usb2 kernel module; Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T usb2
kernel-module-dvb-usb-opera - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-opera kernel module; Driver for Opera1 DVB-S device
kernel-module-dvb-usb-rtl2832 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-rtl2832 kernel module; Driver for the RTL2832U DVB-T / RTL2836
kernel-module-dvb-usb-technisat-usb2 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-technisat-usb2 kernel module; Driver for Technisat DVB-S/S2 USB
kernel-module-dvb-usb-ttusb2 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-ttusb2 kernel module; Driver for Pinnacle PCTV 400e DVB-S USB2.0
kernel-module-dvb-usb-umt-010 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-umt-010 kernel module; Driver for HanfTek UMT 010 USB2.0 DVB-T
kernel-module-dvb-usb-vp702x - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-vp702x kernel module; Driver for Twinhan StarBox DVB-S USB2.0 and
kernel-module-dvb-usb-vp7045 - 3.1.1-r2.4 - linux-vuplus version 3.1.1-r2.4 dvb-usb-vp7045 kernel module; Driver for Twinhan MagicBox/Alpha and DNTV
root@vuduo:~#

Same / same

Still looses track of usb tuners on an enigma restart... will need to do a full reboot each time rather than an enigma restart.

Although it is no longer supported Vix 2.4 Build 213 is more stable than Vix 3.0 Build 249. Cams work better and usb tuner hangs in there a bit better.
 
Last edited:
Mgcamd still freezes. Works well but overnight freezes and needs a manual restart. All others behave in same way as well, this never happened in 2.4.

Do you have any other plugins installed.. ??
Im the only one in the team who uses MGcamd.. So if you tell me what else you have installed.. then i can set my box up the same as yours and try..

I take it your box is a Duo.. ?
 
Just did a online update, think .251 or above, get vix spinning logo about 3 times then splash screen cant do anything else. Can ftp to box so manage to get logs with todays dates and ipkgupgrade.log which I have attached, will probably go back to .242 for now.
 

Attachments

Just did a online update, think .251 or above, get vix spinning logo about 3 times then splash screen cant do anything else. Can ftp to box so manage to get logs with todays dates and ipkgupgrade.log which I have attached, will probably go back to .242 for now.

Do you have unstable updates enabled?
If so, yes, do flash back to an earlier build for now.
 
Do you have unstable updates enabled?
If so, yes, do flash back to an earlier build for now.

Yep was testing unstable version, going back to 242 with fresh flash as the last one I had was 245 I think and it was lagging a lot eg remote commands were delayed and then happen all at once.
 
Just did a online update, think .251 or above, get vix spinning logo about 3 times then splash screen cant do anything else. Can ftp to box so manage to get logs with todays dates and ipkgupgrade.log which I have attached, will probably go back to .242 for now.

thanks for the log, there's a problem with the latest build pushed to the server ( 259 ) were looking into it now to see whats gone wrong, so for now please reflash to 245 until we can get thi problem rectified.
 
Just fresh flashed .242 and no remote isnt responding. Swapped batteries but still nothing :confused:

I will try .245


***EDIT***

Rebooted and remote working with both sets of batteries :strange:
 
Last edited:
I hope this is the right thread for this:

I can't get the satangels plugin working on OE3.0. I get an error and it does not show up in the plugin list after I tried to install it.

The ipk i am using is called satangels-updater-vuplus_1.4-20110822-r0_mipsel.

It works fine on Vix 2.3
 
Hi there - I tried to load the image onto my VU+ Duo and it loaded from the USB key and then when I removed the USB Key and restarted it came up with starting and didnt move from there. I am now downloading Ver 3.0.245 to see if this will work instead of this version 3.0.204. I will let you know how I get on!!
 
I hope this is the right thread for this:

I can't get the satangels plugin working on OE3.0. I get an error and it does not show up in the plugin list after I tried to install it.

The ipk i am using is called satangels-updater-vuplus_1.4-20110822-r0_mipsel.

It works fine on Vix 2.3

It's likely that the plugin, what ever it is or does may no longer be compatible with the ViX images since we moved over to 3.0. What does the plugin do ?.


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
 
Hi there - I tried to load the image onto my VU+ Duo and it loaded from the USB key and then when I removed the USB Key and restarted it came up with starting and didnt move from there. I am now downloading Ver 3.0.245 to see if this will work instead of this version 3.0.204. I will let you know how I get on!!

Did you ensure your receiver is running the latest bootloader ( cfe_3.0 ) as this is needed to run images with the 3.1.1 Linux kernel such as ViX 3.0.


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
 
Hi phoenix,
this plugin does things we are not talking about.

ciao
 
Is there something wrong with the plugin feeds? Every time I try to download plugins, green button from plugins, it says on screen "sorry feeds seem to be in an unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable "Allow unstable updates" in online update setup," having done this I can then download "autobouquet". Once installed it doesn't work and i get black screen and reboot when i try to run the process.
Is this because the feed is unstable and so the plugin download is corrupt?

Cheers
micscave
 
Hi phoenix,
this plugin does things we are not talking about.

ciao

as i suspected.


Is there something wrong with the plugin feeds? Every time I try to download plugins, green button from plugins, it says on screen "sorry feeds seem to be in an unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable "Allow unstable updates" in online update setup," having done this I can then download "autobouquet". Once installed it doesn't work and i get black screen and reboot when i try to run the process.
Is this because the feed is unstable and so the plugin download is corrupt?

Cheers
micscave

no, the unstable message refers to the image updates not the plugin feeds, although setting the image as unstable also sets the plugin feeds to the same state, the plugins them selves remain unaffected and can not be corrupted by the feeds being set as unstable.

if you have crash logs from these events please upload them or send them to us via the logs manager on the receiver.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top