Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are the feeds back up im new to the box and obv image so i thought it was me untill i came here :confused::confused::confused:

aslo are there any easy to follow tut on how to upload clines into the box as this is also doing my head in lol it be going out the window in a bit lol :mad::mad::mad:

You need to reacquaint you self with the rules mate, before you end up taking a short break
 
Great release guys it does almost everything i want.

However, HDMI CEC is not working properly with my VU+ duo remote and Panasonic TH42-PY700FA.

Turn off VU+ -----> TV goes off
Turn on VU+ -----> TV stays off

I read this is an issue within OpenPLi, VTi does not have this problem. Could you easily fix this or just use the VTi's implementation?

Im on the 204 build, will try to update when the feeds are back. Thanks!
 
I am running version 3.0 build 204 but I get this message ' sorry feeds are down for maintenace..'when I tried to software update to the latest build from yesterday is the really down for this long?
 
I am running version 3.0 build 204 but I get this message ' sorry feeds are down for maintenace..'when I tried to software update to the latest build from yesterday is the really down for this long?

yes as pointed out we are experiencing problems with the feeds for the Duo, which we are looking into. you can download the image directly from here.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-OE3-0-Release&p=158629&viewfull=1#post158629

then use a settings backup to restore your settings etc.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
No worries, only just had a chance to play around with this and just repeated to check if it had anything to do with settings that were backed up. Uploaded my logs if they are of any use. Look forward to feeds coming back online.
 
Put on nightly reboot at 6:00am today in power manager. To test out how the feature works I put the reboot time a couple minutes from the present time and after the reboot if I go to power manager it crashes.
 

Attachments

Hey all,

I'm on build .294 but I'm wondering how do I recognise which builds are stable and which are not?

If I go to your vix download page it says 'openvix unstable' but doesn't say which build is or isn't.

Just need to know the latest stable build and how to identify it.

Cheers everyone!!
 
You need to reacquaint you self with the rules mate, before you end up taking a short break

Sorry mate I was that frustrated and fed up I didn't even realise I was doing something wrong :confused:
I'll be using the advice above to get my feeds up and running so thank you guys
 
Great release guys it does almost everything i want.

However, HDMI CEC is not working properly with my VU+ duo remote and Panasonic TH42-PY700FA.

Turn off VU+ -----> TV goes off
Turn on VU+ -----> TV stays off

I read this is an issue within OpenPLi, VTi does not have this problem. Could you easily fix this or just use the VTi's implementation?

Im on the 204 build, will try to update when the feeds are back. Thanks!
Can someone please answer this question?
 
Can someone please answer this question?

This thread is over 430 posts long and climbing daily, If you need help or have a specific question to ask it would be best to create a new thread, otherwise your plea for help / questions may become lost in the crowd and go unanswered.
 
cant connect via vucc using the latest vix image iv tried to use the 3.0 204 image and iv downloaded it into image manager how do i restore this? im a bit lost sorry to ask a newb question
 
cant connect via vucc using the latest vix image iv tried to use the 3.0 204 image and iv downloaded it into image manager how do i restore this? im a bit lost sorry to ask a newb question

Not sure I understand your entire question, but if you want to restore your VU via Image backup you should copy the image file to a USB stick and reflash as if it was a first install. The other option is to run backup and do a fresh install via USB or online and then allow the VU to install your backup settings during the install completion.
 
cant connect via vucc using the latest vix image iv tried to use the 3.0 204 image and iv downloaded it into image manager how do i restore this? im a bit lost sorry to ask a newb question

The image manager is for backing up images not restoring or flashing them. to flash a image you must use a USB stick. as your already on a ViX 3.0 series image you could also do a online update.
 
No answers apart from it should work.

unfortunately we are not all knowing experts here, we are just like you. IE a unpaid amateur satellite enthusiast. We will always help as and where we can but sometimes we either dont know the answer or just miss the post. we are not snubbing you or dismissing your plea for help.
 
unfortunately we are not all knowing experts here, we are just like you. IE a unpaid amateur satellite enthusiast. We will always help as and where we can but sometimes we either dont know the answer or just miss the post. we are not snubbing you or dismissing your plea for help.

Could you please forward the issue to the developers?
 
Great release guys it does almost everything i want.

However, HDMI CEC is not working properly with my VU+ duo remote and Panasonic TH42-PY700FA.

Turn off VU+ -----> TV goes off
Turn on VU+ -----> TV stays off

I read this is an issue within OpenPLi, VTi does not have this problem. Could you easily fix this or just use the VTi's implementation?

Im on the 204 build, will try to update when the feeds are back. Thanks!

Can someone please answer this question?

This thread is over 430 posts long and climbing daily, If you need help or have a specific question to ask it would be best to create a new thread, otherwise your plea for help / questions may become lost in the crowd and go unanswered.

Think yourself lucky mate, my duo wont even switch off TV.
I did make a post about this separately about a week ago. No answers apart from it should work.

unfortunately we are not all knowing experts here, we are just like you. IE a unpaid amateur satellite enthusiast. We will always help as and where we can but sometimes we either dont know the answer or just miss the post. we are not snubbing you or dismissing your plea for help.

Could you please forward the issue to the developers?

The issue regarding HDMI-CEC is down to number of variable, TV make, TV model, HDMI cable used, now personally I have the same issue on a not so old LG tv but on Samsung a TV it behaves differently this is could be down to software on tv or the version of hdmi cable. This is a small plugin that im not really fussed about, but if you feel you really need it start a dedicated thread as already mentioned and post everything that you have tried and tested not just simply that it doesnt work.

The alternative is to get a the new universal remote for the DUO which I believe allows you to programme your remote to your brand of tv iirc.
 
Anyone having issue with Power Management, have my box to go into standby at 02:30 but noticed it was still on this morning after upgrading to .312
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top