Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

there are NEWs about Powertimer "after XXmin Standby->go to deepstandby" ?
And comes a better RecordInfobar, comparable to Infobartunerstate?

Thx
Lothar

PS: is there any beta-pyo in github for this plugins? I like to try this.

Edit: Now i found the Plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-minipowersave_1.3.2-20130122_all.ipk, this works great under Vix_build600 and does not interrupt any recordings.
 
Last edited:
Nah not that.

Previously when you pressed the EPG button and then pressed channel + it would show the bouquet list but now it moves the EPG along 24 hours.

I can press the left/right arrows to change bouquet but I'd prefer to have it back to how it was if possible.

Yer I find this a pain also the old version worked spot on now find it rather frustrating! :confused:
 
THX,

i have download the new Powertimer from GitHub and Test "autodeepstandby". It works great.
-No Deepstandby when Box on and not in use :thumbsup:
-No Deepstandby when Box in Standby and active record. :thumbsup:
-Goes to Deepstandby after 10min Standby :thumbsup:

But at the recordinfobar probably no longer works? Last update 6 months ago?
Why you dont fix/update Infobartunerstate? Source is likewise on OE-Alliance Github (enigma2-plugins)?
 
Last edited:
What is the difference between build620 and build620? :confused:
 
atm I'm testing InfoBarTunerState on build 620 and it works fine. On build 620 it crashes.
What is the difference between build620 and build620? :confused:
Sorry, typo: the crash is with build 600.

The tests on build 620 show that InfoBarTunerState works fine now, so it has been re-added to the feeds (available from next build).
 
Where can i find the unstables builds???I see the last build is 600
 
Where can i find the unstables builds???I see the last build is 600

Build 623 is currently available as an online update, but still marked as unstable while final tests are carried out.
If you want to update to it:
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Software Update -> Allow unstable (untested) updates = yes.
Then:
Menu -> Setup -> Software Update
 
I have allowed unstable updates but when I check for software update it says nothing to update. I am on build 600 currently
 
I have allowed unstable updates but when I check for software update it says nothing to update. I am on build 600 currently

as far as I am aware, all box updates should be available now, but maybe not?
Try again later.
 
Nah not that.

Previously when you pressed the EPG button and then pressed channel + it would show the bouquet list but now it moves the EPG along 24 hours.

I can press the left/right arrows to change bouquet but I'd prefer to have it back to how it was if possible.
Now this has been seconded - I'd like to "third" it.
Was a really useful feature, but now its gone. Please can we have it back.
 
Now this has been seconded - I'd like to "third" it.
Was a really useful feature, but now its gone. Please can we have it back.

you can second, third, forth, fifth for that matter but at some point we have to dig our heels in and say that this is how it is going to stay. a great deal of our image has been adapted at user request but some times we have to say sorry but no.
 
Ultimo isn't is this correct?

There are currently something like 20 plus images in the ViX portfolio, all of these images have to be manually uploaded to the server along with their own feeds totaling over 1 GIG per image, this obviously takes time to do.
 
you can second, third, forth, fifth for that matter but at some point we have to dig our heels in and say that this is how it is going to stay. a great deal of our image has been adapted at user request but some times we have to say sorry but no.

Its fine as it is great image....only a matter of getting used to press different button why change back.:p
 
hi guys whats the alternative to flashing via front usb as my system hangs for ages on starting

Can you flash via nulmodem and crossover cable ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top