Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] new vu+duo purchased

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
well after the last time we had snow my old duo has suffered from freezing and needing rebooting to get it working again. I finally put my order in for a replacement ,I would have gone for the solo2 but as my hdd is a 3.5 ex sky job i decided on the duo and after installing the harddrive I watched tv for 6 hrs after the delivery with no problems then over night it snowed again. This morning I kept getting tune failed and then gradually the duo began to get channels, then when most of the channels were working, suddenly the picture went stripy so I have turned the duo off hoping it will improve over the weekend
 
I totally Lost my picture after an hour of the snow starting (snow on dish). All back to normal after knocking the snow off the dishes. I was getting the "tune failed" too.
 
I've had to clear the snow off my dish 3 times today.
Remember to brush the snow off the lnb as well guys.
 
dish signal

Hi
Not only your dish you need to worry about, when heavy snow clouds are about or storm clouds this will impact on your dish signal too to combat this you could go bigger with the dish which might help pull in a signal, when it happens where i live i normally switch from my standard sky dish 60cm to my 1.8mtr motor dish in the garden which helps well maybe thats a under statement lol
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top