Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Newbie Cccam help

  • Thread starter Thread starter lee77
  • Start date Start date
L

lee77

Guest
Build 790, version 3.0
Ok now i am stuck on installing the cccam file. Ive downloaded the enigma2 cccam 2.3.0 file and placed it onto a usb stick. The solo sees the ipk file and installs but nothing shows up in the softcam manager, only ERROR: list of commands na.
Thanks
 
Try and ftpto tmp folder and install via remote:

Blue button, vix, install local extension and see if this helps
 
Ok got you lol. Already tried via the remote but it dosnt see the file that way for some reason?
 
Is the 790 build stable as I have a few problems and had a few crashes tbh. Im thinking os flashing again with another build although ive no nidea which build is best. Any recommendations?
 
install dreamboxEdit and ftp file (ipk) to var, volatile n tmp folder. once done that via remote, press blue button, vix, install local extensions, file will be in here
 
If you have access to a pc, Google filezilla and install the software. Once you have done this put your box ip address in, username is root password is blank (I think from memory.) once connected to your box you can send the ipk from your desktop to the tmp folder on your box.
 
Ok becoming a nightmare now :( Ive installed the ccam but im getting errors, file maybe corrupt? I am going to reflash 790. I cant seem to uninstall dreamplex plus ive had crashes so will try again from scratch.
 
Yep new flash has made a big difference and I now have cccam, although when I install its says there is no config file?
 
You need to create one yourself.
Call it CCcam.cfg (case sensitive) & place it in /etc/
 
Ok when I go soft info I now have some options that wasn't there before. So I presume its installed now?
 
Blue button -> Softcam Manager, will tell you if it's set-up & running.
 
Ok becoming a nightmare now :( Ive installed the ccam but im getting errors, file maybe corrupt? I am going to reflash 790. I cant seem to uninstall dreamplex plus ive had crashes so will try again from scratch.

Have u installed your CCcam cfig before installing CCcam 2.3.0 this will give u file maybe corrupt if u haven't.
 
Cccam all working now so thanks all for the help.
Transcoding on the other hand isn't :(
Im using the vu player app on my android but I just cant get it to work. Can somebody please give me a step by step guide on how to set my ports up on the router and vu player app etc.
Ive looked around but cant seem to find anything that helps.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top