Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Newbie needs guidance

Thanks s2tephen tried that but no luck. But I can live with it. The main thing is that Ive managed to use Dreamboxedit to organise my channels just the way I want :D

Now Ill move onto the topic of Picons
If I go Menu>Plugins>Download Plugins>Picons I get a list but 28.2e is not there.

Wheres the best place to download a full set of picons for 28.2e and maybe Saorview ?

Thanks
 
Any recommendations for the "Fan Control" settings?
The default is:

Fan 1 PWM : 10 clicks to the right (980 rpm)
Standby fan 1 PWM : 0

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top