S
sasman
Guest
Hi
I just bought a VU+ DUO2 last week from world of satellite...It has been working ok it has the odd crash but if i turned it off it always came on....Until today...
I dont hava a clue how to fix it...
I came in today turned on the TV and i get error message saying sorry will have to restart in 10 seconds?...20 mins later still waiting so i turned of the box...turned it back on...All i get is really sorry your receiver encountered a software problem.. please send log file ...etc..etc...
It will not get past this error message?..
It comes up with lots of code and asks to send log file but how do i send a log file? when i cant boot up?
Help Please
Rob
I just bought a VU+ DUO2 last week from world of satellite...It has been working ok it has the odd crash but if i turned it off it always came on....Until today...
I dont hava a clue how to fix it...
I came in today turned on the TV and i get error message saying sorry will have to restart in 10 seconds?...20 mins later still waiting so i turned of the box...turned it back on...All i get is really sorry your receiver encountered a software problem.. please send log file ...etc..etc...
It will not get past this error message?..
It comes up with lots of code and asks to send log file but how do i send a log file? when i cant boot up?
Help Please
Rob
