Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Newbie Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomD
  • Start date Start date
T

TomD

Guest
Hi

My duo came with the bouquets preloaded. As some of the channels have disappeared, I'm assuming they have moved and I need a new E2 settings file. I've download Mr Misters file and loaded it on dreambox edit no problem. Before I send this new file to the receiver I'm worried that I will lose all my other satellites? Also is there a way of identifying whose settings are on the box now?

Thanks
Tom
 
Using DBE you can receive the current lists from your box to a folder on your pc to keep them as a backup then if it does go tits up you can just restore them or merge them with the new list then upload the whole lot to the box
 
if you have already loaded the Mr. Mister bouquet to your receiver you will have wiped the older bouquets from it, now Mr. Misters bouquet pack contains a satellites.xml file only for use with 28.2 east so you will need to generate a new one which contains the details for all the other satellites you want to receive.

you can generate the file form here ( selecting the option to only use active / known transponders will be best )
Code:
http://satellites-xml.org/

once you have the new file FTP it to
Code:
etc/enigma2
then do a GUI restart ( Menu> Standy-Restart>Restart enigma ). When the receiver reboots you can go rescan all the locations you need.
 
Hi
I had a look through some of the E2 files and established I have Phoenix's Vhannibal pre-loaded. As I like the set-up of these lists I loaded the latest version on DBE, then imported 28E from my existing channel list, (as I had already edited it to my preferences), sent it all back to the box and sorted. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I had a look through some of the E2 files and established I have Phoenix's Vhannibal pre-loaded. As I like the set-up of these lists I loaded the latest version on DBE, then imported 28E from my existing channel list, (as I had already edited it to my preferences), sent it all back to the box and sorted. :thumbsup:

I'm chuffed your now sorted, and the Vhannibal E2 bouquets are by far my personal favourite motorised pack although it is also worth pointing out that i am not the author Vhannibal is.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top