Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Newbie setting up vu+solo2 for the first time

  • Thread starter Thread starter hacky
  • Start date Start date
H

hacky

Guest
Hello

Apologies if this is the incorrect forum, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have purchased the VU+DUO2 with Openvix Hades 013, I have manged so far to succesfully set up the box switch it on and search for all the channels and watch everything free to air using the SKY UK channel list. I am trying to set up the softcam the following soft cams are installed from the plugins CCcam2.2.1, CCcam 2.3.0 and mgcamd.1.38 however if I try to enable on I get the following message on all"No config files found please set u CCcam first in /etc/CCcam.cfg" Can anybody help with what is my next step?

Thanks
 
Thanks for the reply, as someone who is new to this would how would I access those files? Do I access them directly via the receiver or do I use a laptop or usb to access them?
 
You need to have the config file yourself and put into the receiver ie a working cccam or mgcam
 
you need a ftp program (filezilla) to send the files to receiver, once login use Abu's suggestion on where they need to go
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top