M
malaj
Guest
Hello guys. I need your help to understand VU+ Uno I get for 3 days ago. I have done below from beginning
- I have installed "New Image (V7.0) Released" from
- From plugins, I have upgraded FPGA, but it looks like that upgrade not succeeded. Download was succeeded, and receiver restarted normal, no indication of upgrade on display. How can I see that upgrade is done?
- Then I done automatic channel scan from Turksat 42 east. It took 1 hour to finish. How can I fix it?
- why is standard channel list empty? How to fix it?
Do you have any guide to setup Vu+ uno
Thanks
- I have installed "New Image (V7.0) Released" from
HTML:
http://www2.vuplus.com/image-release
- Then I done automatic channel scan from Turksat 42 east. It took 1 hour to finish. How can I fix it?
- why is standard channel list empty? How to fix it?
Do you have any guide to setup Vu+ uno
Thanks
Last edited by a moderator: