Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] No access to plugin download menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Hey guys

I am having a little problem with my nano-se. I flashed to version 160 using image manager without using a settings restore as requested.

But upon setting my box up I found that when I tried to go into plugin download menu it appears to be accessing it but then comes up blank.

My mutant is fine so I am thinking it box specific.

any help on the matter would be great.

Ps

If a mod could move this to the vix section that would be great. I am using tapatalk at the moment so can't create a thread there.
 
should work as the icon is green to allow updates ,try rebooting box to see if it works then .
 
It has been rebooted about 4 times during setup as I set my box up manually due to not getting access to plugins.
 
Same on 161. Bug report being raised. Thanks for reporting.

3rd party updates not available.
 
The same happened on my tm twin oe last week when feeds were unstable. Set box to allow unstable but feeds never showed up
 
I have a Vu+ 2 and I have had the same problem for about 3 months others have the same issue as well with various boxes. Its as though the feature has simply been removed?
 
Hey guys

Just looking for an update....

Has the no access to plugin downloads been repaired?

I have been keeping a close watch on forum but not seen anything.

Cheers
 
Which build are you currently on ?.
 
There should be no problem accessing the feeds for you then. If you still cant then try and issue the opkg update command via a telnet session then try again.
 
I did have issues that abu clarified. So I can assume the matter has been solved
 
The problem was with files on the server. These were fixed when 163 was built and feeds updated.

Hope you don't mind, I'm going to close this thread now. Otherwise everyone with a feeds issue will post in it. They are more than welcome to start their own thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top