Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] No audio with downloaded videos and on-demand

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotchmist
  • Start date Start date
S

scotchmist

Guest
Hi, when I use on-demand or downloaded videos they will work ok but atleast once per day when I start a video I don't get any audio. But if I go back to tv or recorded movie audio will work.

I am on the latest openvix but it has been doing this since vix 2.2 when I got the box.

Only a restart will allow me to hear the audio, but sometimes I need to restart a few times.

I have tried through scart but its still the same.

Any ideas to fix it would be great.

Thanks
 
All VU-boxes suffer from this. It's a driver issue, that can only be fixed by the manufacturer (who is aware of this for some 3 years).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top