Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No Audio

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94941
  • Start date Start date
9

94941

Guest
Hi guys,
I have no sound since updating to the latest image.
I'm sure all audio settings are the same as before.
Any ideas ??
 
I presume by the latest image you mean 5.1.002.
I know it sounds simple, but trust me it happens on here, have you tried your mute button is not on.
Are you using the original Duo remote? Do you have HDMI CEC enabled? Just a few things to try.
 
i would try a reboot of box and also hdmi is inserted fully when box is powered off
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top