Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No cams Vu+solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter sospan
  • Start date Start date
S

sospan

Guest
New solo2 from yourselves 23.7.15 with pre installed BH2.1.7 installed plugin IPK , enabled all the addons, plugins, enabled all in speed up etc. Did manual install of plug ins and add ons. Nothing would install although I spent ages watching each one execute and finish. I cannot get into the files because I can,t find t hem to set ccam or Oscam. Pushing blue button to see the cams I get common interface highlighted but it won,t change. Stuck! This started when the TSmedia plugin was downloading and fried the lot.
Have tried factory reset, done many new flashes for 2.1.7 and today installed an earlier version still can,t change cam. Installed a cam manager but nothing i install seems to work. Is there any way I can get back to a working Enigma2? I,m 67 and new to this I,m new to a lot of terminology like FTP to temp etc but can manoever myself around ok and I,m going crazy reading forum after forum to fix it. Would happily pay for someone in uk to take it and fix it.
It,s not a clone, bought three weeks ago from yourselves to replace a clone I,d been sold. Never had a problem with that one until I uploaded BH2.1.7 Kerrash. Hence new box from World of Satellite installed with BH2.1.7 All going great until TSmedia download. Help please, been at this for 6 days.
 
do this,.....install Vix Hades 018.
All the cams you need are in the downloads.
Do nothing else.
 
New solo2 from yourselves 23.7.15 with pre installed BH2.1.7 installed plugin IPK , enabled all the addons, plugins, enabled all in speed up etc. Did manual install of plug ins and add ons. Nothing would install although I spent ages watching each one execute and finish. I cannot get into the files because I can,t find t hem to set ccam or Oscam. Pushing blue button to see the cams I get common interface highlighted but it won,t change. Stuck! This started when the TSmedia plugin was downloading and fried the lot.
Have tried factory reset, done many new flashes for 2.1.7 and today installed an earlier version still can,t change cam. Installed a cam manager but nothing i install seems to work. Is there any way I can get back to a working Enigma2? I,m 67 and new to this I,m new to a lot of terminology like FTP to temp etc but can manoever myself around ok and I,m going crazy reading forum after forum to fix it. Would happily pay for someone in uk to take it and fix it.
It,s not a clone, bought three weeks ago from yourselves to replace a clone I,d been sold. Never had a problem with that one until I uploaded BH2.1.7 Kerrash. Hence new box from World of Satellite installed with BH2.1.7 All going great until TSmedia download. Help please, been at this for 6 days.


you been at it 6 days? lol

Start reading & get rid of BH, install vix -

http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Guides and Tutorials***/
 
Thanks, will give it a go. Do I also have to install plugins and addons later?
 
Thanks, will give it a go. Do I also have to install plugins and addons later?

install the latest vix and get whichever cam you need from the plugins then fire in a set bouqets or ABM someone else will talk you through that as I don't use it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top