Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] No channels box not working hell please

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
Hi All

I need some help please.

I have a VU+ Solo which Ive had for about 8 months & running Vix on it with no issues.
Occasionally I have lost the premium channels for maybe half a day if that but otherwise ok.

Since Monday evening I have not been able to see any of these channels & even some of the freeview ones were not coming up.

I have not updated my box since i installed Vix & had it running correctly on it.

I tried to restart the Softcam but that didnt do anything. I rescanned the channels thinking that it might have just lost the channels but that didnt do anything either.

I tried up upload a newer IPK file so i tried this one enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel but that didnt do anything either.

So i thought the image on the box must be corrupt. Today i have installed the latest vix image openvix-3.0.632 & then installed the ipk file (1st tried my old one & then the new one) and inputted my cccam.cfg file details.

Still no channels.

I have been assured that the channels are all up. Ive checked my internet connection as well & this is fine too.

Any ideas please? What am i missing?

Many thanks

Bart
 
its been working perfectly fine until Monday
i rescanned the channels too in case they were not right

in terms of tuner config i have a single tuner which is set to 28.2E

how can i check anything else?
 
its been working perfectly fine until Monday
i rescanned the channels too in case they were not right

in terms of tuner config i have a single tuner which is set to 28.2E

how can i check anything else?

We can not and will not help in the process of obtaining of pay tv channels illegally. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
ok can you help me with getting my freeveiw channels back pls

why am i getting bbc1hd channel4hd but not channel5hd for example
 
ok can you help me with getting my freeveiw channels back pls

why am i getting bbc1hd channel4hd but not channel5hd for example

Try using the built in ABM or AutoBouquetMaker plugin to generate a new set of upto date sky uk bouquets.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
i did that when i installed the new image and did a manual scan after
it said it scanned all the channels. if there was an issue with teh dish would it pick all the channels up?

btw when i am doing a scan for channels i am choosing a single satellite rather than single transponder is that correct?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Its encrypted. Time to buy a card and read the forum rules too I think.
 
Hi mate

Go into sat finder and input data for freeview channels or ones you say are not opening and check the signal level if all good then ask your "friend" to reboot
If the signals look weak then its dish position (wind rock) cable (water ingress) or lnb on its way out

another easy way is to use another stb on your dish connections and see if you get the same results if you dont have one phone a friend
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top