Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No data on some transponders after changing Tone mode to Band

xfish

New member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I didn't like 4.2 initially so I waited for some time with the upgrade.
Evetually I decided to give it a try.
I had few issues which I managed to sort out (e.i. busy spinning wheel and unresponsive box, most channels from my bouquets not working)
The only thing I can't resolve is that on some transponders box can't find anything (signal 0%).
I thought that maybe there is a problem with my dish or positioner but after downgrading to older image all the channels from this transponder are found so dish is not an issue.

Any suggestions ? Has anyone had similar problems? What can I do? (I would like to have the most up to date image if possible)
 
:confused:
It was nothing to do with the image. I switched Tone mode to Band (I must have changed it from default while playing with settings) and everything works now.

Can someone change the title of this post so it doesn't blame the image?
Or delete it altogether.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top