Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE+] No data on Transponder - Error

I've had this issue for several months. I think it first appeared with version 3.2.xxx. recently upgraded to 4.1 but issue still there. Drives me bananas. Whether its the "No data on transponder" or" tune failed" . Might flash with an older version and see how that goes...
 
Brief update.... downgraded to apollo (v 85 I think) and box is working fine for the last 48 hours. Things are looking up ☺
 
This sounds like a conflict with a providers file not been able to read by abm. Ensure that you are using the latest autobouqetesmarker when upgrading the providers files
 
I don't think the issue is anything to do with bouquets. ...but I'm glad I'm sorted (I hope)
 
Last stable release for me is v3.2 build 003. Go higher just one version and the timebomb is present.

GB quadplus
 
Last stable release for me is v3.2 build 003. Go higher just one version and the timebomb is present.

GB quadplus

Thanks for that. I'm just glad we have a working image.... but I'd love to know what the time bomb is .... and will it ever be fixed :confused:
 
Thanks for that. I'm just glad we have a working image.... but I'd love to know what the time bomb is .... and will it ever be fixed :confused:
I may well have missed something, but why has it taken 6 months+ for you to mention it if it's been that bad?
 
I gave up on the box. .. reckonEd I had terminal tuner issues and reverted to my Ferguson ariva 120. I recently tried to revive it by flashing the latest image (4.1) but that didn't work ... then reverted to an old image and was pleasantly surprised that the box is working fine since.
 
I gave up on the box. .. reckonEd I had terminal tuner issues and reverted to my Ferguson ariva 120. I recently tried to revive it by flashing the latest image (4.1) but that didn't work ... then reverted to an old image and was pleasantly surprised that the box is working fine since.

confused:doh ... I spoke too soon. Issue is back.... no channels most of the time ... 'tune faile'd error msg... It might or might not be a coincidence but the epg has also stopped downloading (to usb) and isnt being detected. When I check for satellite signal (service search) I have no signal on most transponders but can get a signal on some. :rolleyes:
 
I never ever had this issue for over 4 years of using GB800SE (without image change/update, my old image works fine doing all I need)
Suddenly it started yesterday, as the heatwave hit southern England. So I attribute it to LNB just overheating.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top