Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No Data Via Dreamplex on Solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter aviz06
  • Start date Start date
A

aviz06

Guest
Hi via Dreamplex im trying to connect to my server but I get no data.. I look into a server someone share with me I can see all the shared content. Why is it I cant see my content via my own home connection? is their something I need to delete (file etc. via ftp on the box) I've reinstalled dreamplex with diff versions but still get the same prob. :confused:
 
If you can use remote but not local, it suggests a local issue. Local network or local DreamPlex server issue on the LAN?
 
ive got the same problem but cant see my remote 1
 
Check your plex server settings - have you got SECURE connection as preferred or required, try the former....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top