Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No EPG for DTT channels with Vix 2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
D

dnme

Guest
I have setup 2.1 this evening. My setup is two cables from dish giving me 28.2 and a Nova-T USB adapter giving me Irish DTT. I use CrossEPG.

With Vix 2.0, I had EPG info for all channels including DTT, but after updating to VIX 2.1, reinstalling, re-setting everything up etc, I have no DTT EPG, I only have EPG for satellite channels.

Can anyone tell me how to get EPG info for DTT channels like I had with 2.0?

Many thanks as always
 
Ah hold on, it's there now. I chose a DTT channel, watched it for a few seconds and then checked EPG and voila.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top