Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] No Internet Connection?

davy28

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey All,

My Uno is not connecting to the internet anymore, it has been fine for the past 8 months or so....strange!

Using Vix build 793, Ethernet cable wired direct into box, Vix Night default skin, broadband working fine at home on other devices. I've tried Network test it fails on IP Address (unconfirmed), fails on Name Server (unconfirmed) tried Restarting Network no success, tried Network Wizard restart no success. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks guys.
 
Hey All,

My Uno is not connecting to the internet anymore, it has been fine for the past 8 months or so....strange!

Using Vix build 793, Ethernet cable wired direct into box, Vix Night default skin, broadband working fine at home on other devices. I've tried Network test it fails on IP Address (unconfirmed), fails on Name Server (unconfirmed) tried Restarting Network no success, tried Network Wizard restart no success. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks guys.

Did you try restarting your router and then restart the network on the receiver?
 
Hi mate yes I have also tried that as well apologies for omitting info in initial thread...
 
hi davy28
are you able to use plugins like ondemand etc or is it just your channels that are not working?
 
Sorry Rob...I thought General Discussion was correct section;

Hi skybox, the unit isn't recognising any internet connection...
 
Have you tried reflashing the receiver ?.
 
Hi phoenix, no not yet I was trying avoid doing that if possible to be honest. Should I reflash with or without restoring settings?
 
Power off receiver router/modem etc...

Power on router/modem, wait for it to come online, then power back on the Uno. Ensure the Uno is set to DHCP.
 
I would do it without first just to see if the Lan card is working, coincidentally i powered one of my own Duo's up the other day for the first time in a few months and it's Lan card is dead, flashed multiple images and nothing, but it's out of warranty so it'll be used as a spare box or i'll just use a wifi dongle in it instead..
 
Ok thanks guys...will give it a go and report back...
 
Reporting back guys and the powering down of router and receiver didn't work Sicilian and my Uno isn't reflashing from within itself it reverts back to splash screen without taking me through setup process. Quick question guys if I do a factory reset will I lose enigma2 operating system?
 
A factory reset just wipes the user area ie settings, bouquets etc, it wont remove the image you have installed.
 
Ok so once I run AutoBouquetMaker they will come back up? Do you think I should give that a go phoenix?
 
yes ABM will regenerate your Bouquets and as it's done via the satellite stream it does not need a network connection.
 
Update on no Uno not detecting internet feed...is basically still the same box not connecting to internet despite home pc and multiple Wifi devices connecting ok.

I have carried out factory reset and during setup process box did not detect internet connection.

Anyone have any ideas for this?
 
No Trk I haven't but will also try that as well....thnks
 
I would use a cable that does work for an other device.
If that doesn't work, I would reflash the box without using restore. See if it works; if so you can restore later and then check if the connection is still fine. If not: reflash again and setup from fresh.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top