Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] No LAN Connection Startup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lither
  • Start date Start date
L

Lither

Guest
I've installed Helios 017 two days ago on this new receiver, but sometimes when I power on the receiver and load into the interface I get no network connection as I've checked in Network settings, the circle icon is grey instead of green which I need to restart the receiver to get network connection but sometimes I get network connection straight away when I power on the receiver

In Network setup, Use Interface and DHCP option is set as Yes
 
The ethernet port has two lights on when I turn on but sometimes there's no LAN connection in receiver at first boot?

jq6nC.jpg
 
problem is not the box but your router/modem.Try to use fix ip address then box annonces himself in your network an is much easyer for HTTP/FTP etc.
 
problem is not the box but your router/modem.Try to use fix ip address then box annonces himself in your network an is much easyer for HTTP/FTP etc.
I don't think the problem is my router (BT Homehub 3), as I already set it to Always use this IP address the day I got the receiver and the receiver sometimes startup with internet connection but sometimes don't

xLBln.jpg
 
this setting means that your box is in fixed ip address. Is he in the range off teh LAN off your router ? Can you approche him with that address in the browser ?
 
this setting means that your box is in fixed ip address. Is he in the range off teh LAN off your router ? Can you approche him with that address in the browser ?
The receiver IP is 192.168.1.87 which is within the DHCP range, when I enter the receiver IP in web browser it goes to Open Webif

EvL03.jpg
 
your mixing setups here.One is from your box,the other from your router.If you give the box a fixed IP it is better to set that out of the dhcp range.
 
your mixing setups here.One is from your box,the other from your router.If you give the box a fixed IP it is better to set that out of the dhcp range.
The only setting I've changed in router is Always use this IP address for the Miraclebox, the 192.168.1.87 IP is automatically setup when I first connected up the receiver and no network settings has been changed, I don't think it has to do with DHCP range since that sometimes I get connection at first boot but sometimes require a restart after first boot
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top