Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No plugins showing

  • Thread starter Thread starter carpytone
  • Start date Start date
I'm a bit lost. I have a SOLO2 and this morning it would not work. It would switch on, but zero channel lists etc... and only displaying the splash screen.

Can you tell me what the latest image is please? Is it this one: [openvix-Apollo.142-vusolo2_usb] from here: [http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Vu+Solo2/].

Thanks for your advice.

Dibs
 
Update: For anyone else with the same question: This is the correct image because I had a reply from one of the mods stating that it was the correct image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top