Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] No Signal when USB stick attached

  • Thread starter Thread starter FTS
  • Start date Start date
F

FTS

Guest
Hi,

Started to get some problems the last week or so with sound cutting out and then picture cutting out. So I came to the site and noticed that in the VU section the image needed a clean install after version 760. Hazard a guess to say this is for ETxx00 images too?

I done this with 761,763 and again just done a telnet update to the latest version but when my usb stick is plugged in I get no tv signal, Hard reset, take out stick and boots up with signal, plug in my usb stick then signal disappears.

I don't know what's changed to cause this or how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top