Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] No sound if recorded program not stopped

  • Thread starter Thread starter shalin
  • Start date Start date
S

shalin

Guest
Steps to reproduce:

1. Start a recorded program
2. While this program is running, Power off TV, which will put box to standby as well because of HDMI check.
3. Next time when I turn TV on the same recorded program will start and ask if I want to start from where I left over.

Now there is no sound. Even if I stop this program or change channel, no sound.

I have to restart GUI to get sound back.

How can I fix this please?
 
Stop the recorded program prior to switching off.

So this is a bug needs fixing? I was hoping I can change some settings to avoid this.

Its not always easy to remember to stop recording...The program finishes and you just turn off TV :)
 
OP, I am experiencing the same issue as you and has been bugging me for awhile now and still have not found an answer.
 
VU have some serious sound issues with their drivers, some easier to produce than others.
Don’t expect a fix any time soon as they have known about them for years.
 
Any updates on this please? I am now on latest 30 build but this bug is not fixed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top