Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 No sound

avalon65

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds
Every now and again when I switch on my tv there is a picture but no sound. This has happened about 3/4 time over the last few months, and the only way I know of to get the sound back is to reboot the Mutant HD51 box.
Now this is ok for me to do, but my other half would not be able to do it, as she is not as technically minded as I am. Is there any other easier way of getting sound back when there is non when the TV is switched on.

Thanks
 
Press Audio Button
Then Red I think to turn off digital downmix then Red again turn back on.

Does that sort it for a short workaround?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top