I
irishuser
Guest
Hi,
this is my first post. I have tried to search for an answer but failed. My question may be extremely basic, so apologies in advance.
I am an end user of and Edison satellite receiver which decodes signals from a dish. Without changing any settings on my box, which was working perfectly, the box stopped showing signals.
There is a menu option to run a script called '/scripts/fixskybox.sh' which normally rectifies any glitches. On this occasion, it was unsuccessful and I can see clearly the problem appears to be related to no space being left on the device. Now, I do not have any recordings, which I store on an external memory stick. I suspect the memory that is full is on the box itself.
I do not want to do a 'factory reset', given that I bought this box off a supplier that configured all the satellite channel encodings, etc.
Any tips on freeing up memory?
this is my first post. I have tried to search for an answer but failed. My question may be extremely basic, so apologies in advance.
I am an end user of and Edison satellite receiver which decodes signals from a dish. Without changing any settings on my box, which was working perfectly, the box stopped showing signals.
There is a menu option to run a script called '/scripts/fixskybox.sh' which normally rectifies any glitches. On this occasion, it was unsuccessful and I can see clearly the problem appears to be related to no space being left on the device. Now, I do not have any recordings, which I store on an external memory stick. I suspect the memory that is full is on the box itself.
I do not want to do a 'factory reset', given that I bought this box off a supplier that configured all the satellite channel encodings, etc.
Any tips on freeing up memory?
