Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] No support for danish viewers ? :)

KristianM

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
1
When I goto http://www.openvix.co.uk/ I'm redirected to:
Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/
but all i get is:
Code:
Incorrect format for file ./languages/da.txt on line 7.
Format is "variable name[tab]value"
Source is:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en">
<head>
	<title>Error on Page</title>
	<style type="text/css" title="AutoIndex Default">
		html, body
		{
			font-family: verdana, lucidia, sans-serif;
			font-size: 13px;
			background-color: #F0F0F0;
			color: #000000;
		}
	</style>
</head>
<body>
<p>Incorrect format for file <em>./languages/da.txt</em> on line 7.<br />Format is "variable name[tab]value"</p></body></html>

<!--

Powered by AutoIndex PHP Script (version 2.2.4)
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Justin Hagstrom
http://autoindex.sourceforge.net

-->
This means I'm not able to download the latest images - no biggie right now, since I have the latest on-line updated, but will be a problem if I ever need a complete reflash.
 
Using Google Chrome, just tried again - no luck. Clearing browserdata had no effect.

Tried with IE8 - it works. :thumbsup:
 
No, it does'nt; tried reverting back to IE 8, but it still does'nt work. Can'nt download anything from the server, allways the same error:
Incorrect format for file ./languages/da.txt on line 7.
Format is "variable name[tab]value"

Can anyone help?
thanks
 
Any Danish member please try again. I've removed all languages on openvix.co.uk download site so should force your browser to English.
 
It is working fine now (Chrome), thx Sicilian. :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top