Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] no swap HD/SD option in ABM

  • Thread starter Thread starter marks1
  • Start date Start date
M

marks1

Guest
Hi all I have updated my vu duo this morning to Apollo 113 and in the ABM providers section it gives me the options of

sky uk (SD)
sky uk (SD) generate main bouquet
sky uk (SD) generate sections bouquets
sky uk (SD) generate HD bouquet
sky uk (SD) generate FTA bouquet
sky uk (SD) generate FTA HD bouquet
sky uk (SD) swap channels

I have also updated my expeed lx3 to Apollo 113 but the ABM only gives me the options of

sky uk (SD)
sky uk (SD) area

it is all working as it should but I would like to have the swap channels feature.

Can someone tell me if this should be there already and has been missed in the update or is it going to be added at a later date?
 
do you have the option to view on the second page on abm favourites your hd listings?
 
It's still there. Scroll down the page. (I presume you have a cable tuner on your LX3, so you have more options at the top. This means your options are spread over more than one page.)
 
hi thanks for the replies. what you are both describing is how it is on my vu duo, to get to the swap I have to scroll down to the second page but on my lx3 I don't have any of the below

sky uk (SD) generate main bouquet
sky uk (SD) generate sections bouquets
sky uk (SD) generate HD bouquet
sky uk (SD) generate FTA bouquet
sky uk (SD) generate FTA HD bouquet
sky uk (SD) swap channels

I only have

free sat (uk)
sky republic Ireland
sky uk
sky uk (sd)

when I select yes to sky uk (sd) I then get
sky uk (sd) area

but nothing else
 
Have you got your ABM's "Configure" menu, have you got Simple or Expert? Change to Expert and report back.
 
checked mine on 112 i see sky uk sd yes
sky uk [sd ]area----atherstone--choosable list
 
that's it abu baniaz I had it on simple ive changed it to expert and now I have the swap option. great work thanks:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top