Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] no timeshift after update

  • Thread starter Thread starter fizza
  • Start date Start date
F

fizza

Guest
Morning all I recently did an online update I have the latest image installed after the update the pause rewind won't work. I checked all settings etc this is the second time this has happened any help appreciated thanks I had to install image again both times
 
thanks for your response i did mount it you can see whats recorded on the hdd and when you go into setup the hdd is displayed
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top