Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No Turbo Tuner Since Update

iamSteve

New member
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I had a forced pop up on this forum the other day regarding an update, so I did an image and a backup.

I downloaded and installed the update, on restart the backup was found and installed, the problem I have now is although my services are Sky UK and Freeview UK, nothing works on freeview as the USB Turbo tuner c is not shown as fitted.


Software
System OE: OE-Alliance 3.2
Distro: openvix
Firmware version: 3.2.036
Driver date: 20151201
Kernel version: 3.13.5
Gui version: 2016-01-28

Tuners
Tuner A: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Tuner B: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)

Steve.
 
Must have as its in the driver removable list, so it must be installed?

usb turbo.webp
 
Have you configured the tuner in configuration?
 
I removed the driver and installed it again....

usb turbo.webp

Now I just need to set it up as Terrestrial, not Cable.
 
All done and retuned, what a pain that update was. Hope the above saves someone else hours messing about after an update.
 
Did you create a settinsg backup?
Did you restore settings and plugins afterwards?
 
I did an Image and a Backup before the upgrade, when the upgrade was complete it asked if I wanted to restore the backup so I said yes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top