I had a forced pop up on this forum the other day regarding an update, so I did an image and a backup.
I downloaded and installed the update, on restart the backup was found and installed, the problem I have now is although my services are Sky UK and Freeview UK, nothing works on freeview as the USB Turbo tuner c is not shown as fitted.
Software
System OE: OE-Alliance 3.2
Distro: openvix
Firmware version: 3.2.036
Driver date: 20151201
Kernel version: 3.13.5
Gui version: 2016-01-28
Tuners
Tuner A: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Tuner B: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Steve.
I downloaded and installed the update, on restart the backup was found and installed, the problem I have now is although my services are Sky UK and Freeview UK, nothing works on freeview as the USB Turbo tuner c is not shown as fitted.
Software
System OE: OE-Alliance 3.2
Distro: openvix
Firmware version: 3.2.036
Driver date: 20151201
Kernel version: 3.13.5
Gui version: 2016-01-28
Tuners
Tuner A: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Tuner B: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Steve.



