Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 No valid NIM found

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
I have used echannelizer to alter some bouquets but after uploading the new ones if i go to ABM/Start scan i get - No valid NIM found for Sky uk.
When i look in Providers - Sky UK is not an option, I only have the following:
Bis tv 13e
NC+
Nova
Sky Italia
Tivusat
Tuner config is set correctly. Open TV providers is set to - Sky UK OpenTV(Astra2 on 28.2)

If I do a settings restore everything is back to normal.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong when uploading from echannelizer ?
 
You are being offered 13e providers!

Reboot your receiver, check again.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top