DigitalAardvark
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jan 20, 2017
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Vu+ Ultimo4K
Openvix last updated 16/04/18
Ref: 1524986846.97
I have been changing settings on my Autobouquet maker as I thought that I had changed a setting by mistake that stopped my machine working properly. This has been going on for as much as 4 or 5 weeks or longer. I had been hoping the Openvix updates would fix my problems.
Channels have not been updating on either the terrestrial or Satellite channels.
I have been having many failed recordings on my Satellite channels thinking that my channel list was wrong.
AutoBouquet maker give me the warning, 'Cannot get the NIM'
I would like to send in an ABM Logfile which I am told is in the tmp directory but I cannot find how to get at tmp to send it in.
BUT I believe that I also have this bug from another posting that I have found.
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...Motorised-bug-has-it-been-fixed&highlight=NIM
So I get the warning that the tuner has failed.
Thanks for any help.
Openvix last updated 16/04/18
Ref: 1524986846.97
I have been changing settings on my Autobouquet maker as I thought that I had changed a setting by mistake that stopped my machine working properly. This has been going on for as much as 4 or 5 weeks or longer. I had been hoping the Openvix updates would fix my problems.
Channels have not been updating on either the terrestrial or Satellite channels.
I have been having many failed recordings on my Satellite channels thinking that my channel list was wrong.
AutoBouquet maker give me the warning, 'Cannot get the NIM'
I would like to send in an ABM Logfile which I am told is in the tmp directory but I cannot find how to get at tmp to send it in.
BUT I believe that I also have this bug from another posting that I have found.
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...Motorised-bug-has-it-been-fixed&highlight=NIM
So I get the warning that the tuner has failed.
Thanks for any help.


