Downloaded some 4K60fps mp4 and ts files, and tried them on Zgemma H7C and GBQuad4k.
They all played Ok, and now the file that wouldn't play properly on the Zgemma (Vix 6.4.011), plays ok.
I can only think that these other mp4 and ts have 'retrained' or 'reset' the TV's 4K60fps settings to the Zgemma.
The only other thing that has changed is the TV updated the Prime Video app.
Whatever, it plays ok now.
Probably related to your and EvO's work- the GBQuad4K now plays high bitrate 4K 24fps mp4s, (they wouldn't play before, as I mentioned in post #15 in the thread about image download fails).
They all played Ok, and now the file that wouldn't play properly on the Zgemma (Vix 6.4.011), plays ok.
I can only think that these other mp4 and ts have 'retrained' or 'reset' the TV's 4K60fps settings to the Zgemma.
The only other thing that has changed is the TV updated the Prime Video app.
Whatever, it plays ok now.
Probably related to your and EvO's work- the GBQuad4K now plays high bitrate 4K 24fps mp4s, (they wouldn't play before, as I mentioned in post #15 in the thread about image download fails).


