I think I've found another bug. On a Duo2 with 2x Sat and 1x Cable tuner. Usually, when watching cable and a recording on a different cable channel is due to start, the box changes channel to record, this is the expected behaviour.
If there is a recording in progress from one of the Sat tuners at the time, then the channel doesn't change, recording doesn't start and the spinner displays making the box unresponsive needing a hard reboot
I've not tried with a previous ViX, only with Blackhole, which does work as expected, so unlikely to be a Vu+ driver issue
If there is a recording in progress from one of the Sat tuners at the time, then the channel doesn't change, recording doesn't start and the spinner displays making the box unresponsive needing a hard reboot
I've not tried with a previous ViX, only with Blackhole, which does work as expected, so unlikely to be a Vu+ driver issue